In the following charts the distribution of the public content across the social web and related to the Italian Elections is shown.
The monitoring has been conducted on all of the following sources:
- Mainstream online news, such as Corriere.it, Repubblica.it, CNN.com, etc.
- Video and Photo sharing sites, like Flickr and YouTube
- Micromedia, including the full Twitter firehose
- Forums and Discussion Boards
- Blog comments
- Facebook public discussion forums
Monitoring Date: 05 Feb 2013
Monitoring Trend – All Sources – Last 30 Days
Distribution – All Sources – 05 Feb 2013
Distribution – Twitter – 05 Feb 2013
Distribution – Facebook – 05 Feb 2013
Distribution – Other(Blog, Forum, Aggregator, Videos, Images, etc.) – 05 Feb 2013